OCCRC Child/Youth Program as many internal resources
- please call us at 613-830-4357.
You can also refer to these external resources for assistance.
The only bilingual pan-Canadian reference and consultation service
Available for children and teenagers from coast to coast.
Free, confidential and anonymous.
Available 24 hours a day by phone:
1-800-668-6868 or online
You are worried about a youth facing a crisis? 24/7 crisis line:
613 260-2360 or 1 877 377-7775
You need help, but you are unsure as to where to get it?
The Youth Services Bureau is here to help.
- We help you look after your basic needs
- We work with you to ensure your physical and mental health, as well as your well-being
- We will listen to you; we will discuss your situation with you;, and together, we will find solutions that will help you
- With the help of the Youth Services Bureau, you will be able to make the right choices today, and for your future
Phone helpline (2-1-1)
211 Ontario can refer you to community, social, health-related and other Ontario government services that may assist you.
Participants take part in employment related skills sessions, workshops and certifications at Operation Come Home.
12 weeks spent working in a job placement of their choice
For information call 613 230-4663
In French only
Mental health services for children, youth and families.
Fully accredited children’s mental health centre that provides services for children up to age 12 and their families