OCCRC Child/Youth Program as many internal resources
- please call us at 613-830-4357.
You can also refer to these external resources for assistance.
The only bilingual pan-Canadian reference and consultation service
Available for children and teenagers from coast to coast.
Free, confidential and anonymous.
Available 24 hours a day by phone:
1-800-668-6868 or online
You are worried about a youth facing a crisis? 24/7 crisis line:
613 260-2360 or 1 877 377-7775
You need help, but you are unsure as to where to get it?
The Youth Services Bureau is here to help.
- We help you look after your basic needs
- We work with you to ensure your physical and mental health, as well as your well-being
- We will listen to you; we will discuss your situation with you;, and together, we will find solutions that will help you
- With the help of the Youth Services Bureau, you will be able to make the right choices today, and for your future
The Champlain Regional Planning Table (RPT) for Trans, Non-binary, Two Spirit, Intersex and Gender Diverse Health is a coalition of community members and service providers working to improve trans, two spirit, intersex and gender diverse health in Ottawa and the surrounding areas.
- Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860; OR
- email us at: email@example.com
Phone helpline (2-1-1)
211 Ontario can refer you to community, social, health-related and other Ontario government services that may assist you.
Participants take part in employment related skills sessions, workshops and certifications at Operation Come Home.
12 weeks spent working in a job placement of their choice
For information call 613 230-4663
In French only
Mental health services for children, youth and families.
Fully accredited children’s mental health centre that provides services for children up to age 12 and their families