We are happy to announce that the EarlyON Centre will reopen for in person playgroups, registration is required. We will continue to offer virtual activities! Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook! We look forward to seeing you!
If you are having issues with registration for an activity, feel free to call our EarlyON team at 613-830-4357 or by email at EarlyONyva@crcoc.ca
NOTICE – In person playgroups – Registration only opens the Friday before the group is offered.
EarlyON March programming
EarlyON Child and Family Centre
The EarlyON Centre offer children, parents and caregivers a friendly environment that fosters positive learning with a wide range of quality programs and services to help your child reach their full potential, with:
- Programs designed especially for children up to six years old
- Play-based learning experiences that are fun and engaging – such as painting, drawing, building, creating, reading, storytelling, singing and much more
- Advice from professionals trained in early childhood development
- Information or referrals to specialized programs and services within the community
- Opportunity to meet and make connections with families with youth children