Community development is the planned evolution of all aspects of community well-being (economic, social, environmental and cultural). It is a process whereby community members come together to take collective action and generate solutions to common problems.
For more information, please call 613 830-4357
RURAL TRANSPORTATION SURVEY
- Rural Ottawa residents ages 13+
- Rural transportation is an important issue in our communities. We want to hear from you about the gaps in transportation in rural communities as well as potential solutions.
- Your information will not be shared and will only be used for the purpose of the Rural Transportation Solutions community-based team.
- Please answer the following survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PY3B75Z
- DEADLINE: May 24, 2021
Harm-reduction is a set of principles that concern law, programs and practices that aim to reduce harms associated with drug consumption for folks who are unable too or who choose to continue using. One of the defining characteristics of harm-reduction is its focus on prevention for people who use drugs and their communities.
Inclusive Adult Social Drop In
*Conversations will be primarily in English*
- Peer support group, welcomes those 30+ needing a supportive space and companionship.
- Thursdays from 1 pm to 3 pm.
- For more information and to receive the Zoom link, please contact Christine at: 613 830 4357 ext 309 or email@example.com
City For All Women Initiative (Cawi)
City for All Women Initiative (CAWI) is a unique collaboration of women from diverse communities, organizations, and academia working with municipal decision makers to create a more inclusive city and promote gender equality.
To find out more about the organization and their events, click here.