COMMUNITY CARING CONNECTION
THANKS TO YOUR GENEROSITY
- We help hundreds of children and youth develop social skills and deal with difficult family situations like divorce, self-esteem, and bullying.
- We provide counselling services to individuals dealing with difficult situations, including support to those who are/were victims of violence.
- The OCCRC Food Bank can assist an average of 774 people every month (over 48% served are children).
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT THE PROGRAM
When becoming a Community Caring Connection (CCC) donor, you can choose a couple of options.
- Become a yearly donor by donating once a year.
- Become a monthly donor by donating the same amount each month on the same day.
Donations will be directly withdrawn from your credit card or bank account by the OCCRC.
Whichever way you decide to support the OCCRC financially, it is very much appreciated. These donations will help us meet our fundraising goal of $150,000, allowing us to provide much-needed programs and services in our community, as mentioned above (e.g. $180 donation helps to feed a family of 7 for 3-5 days).
If you are interested in making a donation by cheque, please complete the following form and mail to address located at bottom of form.