Program available for children and youth from Grades 1 to 12
• Counselling, groups, workshops and recreational activities
• Workshops included: SELFY JR, SELFY, SELFY+ and Healthy Transitions available upon request
• Various topics can be discussed, such as mental health, self-esteem, bullying, diversity and positive body image.
This program offers great opportunities for children and youth to:
- Receive support for their social and emotional well-being
- Share experiences and explore challenges in life
- Feel comfortable to be themselves and to express their individuality
- Have their own private space to talk
- Receive support in their efforts to reach their full potential
- Meet other young people from their community
- Get involved in the community
YOUTH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT: Grades 7 to 12 – Bilingual
Request for workshops (children, youth and parents): - Bilingual
In person or videoconference
- Are you looking for interactive, community or school based workshops for your family, yourself, your students or a group?
- We offer engaging and discussion-based prevention workshops to develop children, youth and parents social and emotional skills.
- Topics: managing emotions, anxiety, conflict resolution, empathy and much more.
- Workshops can be adapted according to the needs.
- Children, Grades 1 to 6 – Fanny: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-830-4357 ext. 152
- Youth, Grades 7 to 12 and Parents – Tanya: email@example.com or 613-830-4357, ext. 140