Based on the circumstances due to the pandemic, we ask you not to visit our premises. If you are required to access our services, please call our office at (613) 830-4357.
Thank you for understanding
Program available for children and youth from Grades 1 to 12
• Counselling, groups, workshops and recreational activities
• Workshops included: SELFY JR, SELFY, SELFY+ and Healthy Transitions available upon request
• Various topics can be discussed, such as mental health, self-esteem, bullying, diversity and positive body image.
This program offers great opportunities for children and youth to:
- Receive support for their social and emotional well-being
- Share experiences and explore challenges in life
- Feel comfortable to be themselves and to express their individuality
- Have their own private space to talk
- Receive support in their efforts to reach their full potential
- Meet other young people from their community
- Get involved in the community
Request for workshops: Grade 7 to 12 - Bilingual
- Are you looking for self-regulatory, emotional management tools and strategies for your students? Would you like workshops for your students?
- We can create and adapt the workshops according to your needs!
- Contact Tanya: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-830-4357 ext. 140
- For more information on types of workshops – click here