Based on the circumstances due to the pandemic, we ask you not to visit our premises. If you are required to access our services, please call our office at (613) 830-4357.
Thank you for understanding
Program available for children and youth from Grades 1 to 12
• Counselling, groups, workshops and recreational activities
• Workshops included: SELFY JR, SELFY, SELFY+ and Healthy Transitions available upon request
• Various topics can be discussed, such as mental health, self-esteem, bullying, diversity and positive body image.
This program offers great opportunities for children and youth to:
- Receive support for their social and emotional well-being
- Share experiences and explore challenges in life
- Feel comfortable to be themselves and to express their individuality
- Have their own private space to talk
- Receive support in their efforts to reach their full potential
- Meet other young people from their community
- Get involved in the community
VIRTUAL SUMMER CAMPS - Grades 7 to 12 - Bilingual - Via Zoom
- 6 weeks of Virtual activities from July 5th to August 13th
- Kids, Grades 1 to 6: Challenges, Activities, Games and Crafts
- Youth, Grades 7 to 12: Kits, Art, Games, Baking & Special Guests
YOUTH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT: Grades 7 to 12 – Bilingual
COVID WAVES AS A FAMILY: Parents and Legal Guardians - Via Zoom
Upcoming workshops this July — English session – July 7th – 7 to 8 pm; and French session – July 21st – 7 to 8 pm
- Join us to:
- talk about the struggles of navigating the waves of the pandemic as a family;
- build resiliency to support your children and youth’s mental health; and
- learn strategies for parenting during the pandemic.
- click to see poster
- Register online – click on below button.
- If you have any questions or complications registering online, please email Tanya at email@example.com or call at 613-830-4357, ext. 140.
Request for workshops: Grade 7 to 12 - Bilingual
In person or videoconference
- Are you looking for social and emotional learning information and strategies for your students?
- We offer interactive and discussion based prevention workshops.
- Workshops can be adapted according to the needs.
- For more information, contact Tanya: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-830-4357, ext. 140