ORGANIZE AN EVENT
There are fun ways individuals and groups can help raise funds for the
Orléans-Cumberland Community Resource Centre
Every year, the OCCRC organizes a few major fundraising events that help us meet our annual fundraising goal of $150,000. As the cost of living continues to climb, more than ever, we rely on the generous support of our donors and our community to help reach this goal.
IDEAS FOR YOUR FUNDRAISER
- Community BBQ
- Charity garage sale
- Car wash
- Giving birthday party
- ‘Pay-it-forward’ event
- Walk-a-thon or sporting event
HOW WE CAN HELP
- Publish your event to our events calendar and newsfeed
- Provide promotional materials (OCCRC logos, banners, posters,
and collection boxes)
- Announce your event in our monthly OCCRC e-newsletter
- Create an online fundraising page
- Mention your event on our social media platforms
By registering your fundraiser, we can help make it a success by providing the materials you need.
For more information, please contact Chad Chartrand or call 613-830-4357 ext. 209.
Charity Registration Number: 13091 7552 RR0001