Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend Scotiabank Charity Challenge or
Kichesippi Workplace Runoff
Thanks to the incredible team at Bellefleur Physiotherapy, our Centre has received the great honour of being one of the official charities receiving funds from this year’s Scotiabank Charity Challenge/ Kichessippi Workplace Runoff during the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend on May 26-27, 2018. Emily and the rest of the Bellefleur “Fast and the FLEURious” team have already begun their fundraising challenge, won’t you help them via a donation OR join them and help to support the OCCRC in reaching our 2018 goal of $3,500?
Sign up to run 2k, 5k, 10k, 1/2 marathon or full marathon on May 26-27, 2018. When registering for your race, be sure to select the Orléans-Cumberland Community Resource Centre as the charity you wish to run in support of in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge or Kichessippi Workplace Runoff section of the signup form.
Step-by-step instructions for registering for the Ottawa Race Weekend
(Scotiabank Charity Challenge):
- Register for the event you would like to race in HERE
- Choose the day you wish to participate/ your event (2K/5K/10K/Kids marathon,etc)
- Fill in your Participant Information fields
- Under Scotia Charity Challenge click the “Create Personal Fundraising Web Page”
- Choose Orléans-Cumberland Community Resource Centre as the charity you would like to run for
- Continue filling out fields
- Enter credit card information
- You will receive a confirmation email confirming your registration from the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend
- Create your fundraising page for Orléans-Cumberland Community Resource Centre HERE OR contact Cindy for assistance getting started. Please ensure to choose “ participate as an individual”
- Start fundraising by sharing your fundraising page link through your social media and network channels.
- Run/walk proudly on May 26/27, knowing you made a difference in right here in our community!
Step-by-step instructions for registering your workplace for the Kichesippi Workplace Runoff challenge:
- Register for the workplace challenge HERE
- Choose your charity (hopefully the Orléans-Cumberland Community Resource Centre)
- Get your team tracking code (email your complete team list to email@example.com )
- Sign up for your race
- Create your team page
- Train and fundraise!
- Enjoy a fun filled with your team knowing you are making a difference for families and individuals here is Orléans, Cumberland, Sarsfield, Vars, Navan and Carlsbad Springs!
- **Everyone who participates in the Kitchesippi Workplace Runoff will receive a ticket to an Ottawa Champions baseball game… GRAND Prize
A VIP Kichesippi Party for your team including;
Brewery tour, Lunch, samples, mini brewing course
Every dollar raised by our participants directly supports the OCCRC’s Food Bank and Volunteer programs.
Questions? Contact Cindy at 613-830-4357 ext. 305