The Orléans-Cumberland Community Resource Centre is looking for volunteers to assists in event and fundraising activities.
We are seeking for individuals who are creative thinkers and “go-getters” in an effort to fundraise and create community awareness for our Centre.
Reporting to the Fund Development, Communications and Marketing Coordinator, this volunteer position, will provide creative and resourceful ideas for new events and fundraising initiatives. These volunteers will:
- Liaise with community partners and social groups to reinforce the relationship
- Participate in community events, including set-up and take-down of event tent, table, banners, etc.
- Act as an ambassador for the Centre in the community
- Assist in the planning and implementing of various fundraising events and activities throughout the year with the Fund Development Coordinator, such as our annual Wine and Cheese Donor Recognition, Pancake Breakfast, Coin Boxes, Angel Tree Program, etc.
- Show initiative and suggest potential event/fundraiser ideas
- Brainstorm and strategize possible community events and fundraisers with the Fund Development Coordinator
If this volunteer position interests you, please contact Suzanne Wert, Manager of Finance and Administration at 613-830-4357 ext. 208, for more information.