Intake Workers at the OCCRC are available to discuss the following topics with men:
- Reducing violence between men and boys, as well as between men and men
- Solutions to end violence against women and girls
- Fostering men’s active and positive involvement
- Mental health
- Anger management
- Male victims of sexual abuse
- Taking a stand on issues related to violence
- Mutual support between men and boys
Mental Health - Counselling
Somerset West Community Health Centre offers rapid anonymous HIV testing available for guys into guys at the Orleans Cumberland Community Resource Centre.
2nd Wednesday of the month
4:30pm – 6:30pm*
No name or health card required
Results ready within minutes
*Please note that clinic dates and times are subject to change.