HOME SUPPORT SERVICES
EORC satellite office is located at 1515 Tenth Line Road
- Offers Community and social services for seniors and younger adults with physical disabilities.
- To be eligible, you must be a resident of Blackburn Hamlet, Beacon Hill, Carlsbad Springs, Gloucester South, Orléans, Cumberland, Navan, Vars or Sarsfield.
For more information, please call 613-741-6025
ELDER ABUSE RESPONSE AND REFERRAL SERVICE (EARRS)
NROCRC office is located at Emerald Plaza, 2nd Floor, Unit 240 1547 Merivale Rd, Ottawa
- The NROCRC work collaboratively with seniors, families and/or service providers to help seniors regain some control in their lives.
- Their EARRS team continues to support new and existing clients while maintaining physical distancing. If support is required, please telephone our EARRS Intake line at 613-596-5626, extension 230.
- More information on Elder Abuse is available by clicking on the link to the printable brochure below or calling the EARRS Intake line at the above number.
In an effort to create awareness about elder abuse, the Nepean, Rideau and Osgoode Community Resource Centre (NROCRC) developed a pilot study called Train the Trainer. This pilot study incorporated a train the trainer methodology whereby volunteers received training to effectively deliver education sessions to their peers on the topic of elder abuse. These sessions predominantly focused on financial abuse, scams and frauds. Knowledge is power & together we can make a difference!
Phone helpline (2-1-1)
211 Ontario can refer you to community, social, health-related and other Ontario government services that may assist you.
Non-profit centre with recreational and learning activities for French-speaking seniors 50+ in the Ottawa region
Meeting place with activities for seniors 50+ (retired and semi-retired) based on their needs and interests.