INCOME TAX CLINIC
Please note the Centre is closed between 12 p.m. and 1 p.m.
The Income Tax Clinic is located at 105-240 Centrum Blvd., Orléans, ON, K1E 3J4.
Yes, if you have an income that qualifies in the following chart and meet the criteria below.
Size of Family Unit
If more than seven persons, for each
- Have a principal residence in one of these postal codes: K1E, K4A, K4B, K4C, K0A
- Click here if you do not live in the catchment area.
February 14 to April 14, 2023
- Tuesday: 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- All income tax returns are prepared by a team of volunteers, with no in-person appointments.
- You must drop off your documents (see question 3).
- You will have your Income Tax returns done within 2-3 weeks.
- Reminder: the OCCRC Income Tax Clinic returns are done at no cost.
Do you need help with your income tax at other times during the year?
These organizations can provide income tax assistance: