- This event has passed.
Parenting in Ottawa Drop-in
September 19, 2019 @ 13:00 - 14:30
An event every week that begins at 13:00 on Thursday, repeating indefinitely
Do you have questions about your baby? Want to know if your child is on track? Do you have questions about your child’s growth and development? We are here to help.
The Parenting in Ottawa Drop-ins are located across the City of Ottawa. Speak with a public health nurse about parenting.
- Get support for breastfeeding
- Learn ways to help your child eat healthy and be active
- Make sure your child is on track with their growth and development
- Ask about your child’s social and emotional development
The program is available to:
- Expectant parents, parents and guardians of children aged birth to 6 years of age