About Contact North | Contact Nord
Over 4 million Ontarians in 600 small, remote, rural, Indigenous and Francophone communities across the province can participate in online and distance programs and courses, without leaving their community, from Ontario’s:
- 24 public colleges
- 22 public universities
- 9 Aboriginal Institutes
- 76 district school boards
- 200 literacy and basic skills training providers
- 50 skills development training providers
Staff at our online learning centres across the province provide students and prospective students with information on 1000 online programs and 18,000+ courses.
- Students can attend their classes and study from home, or they can use the web conferencing, videoconferencing and audio conferencing platforms available at each online learning centre.
- Full technical support and assistance are available from the local staff in each centre.
- Students have free use of computers with high-speed Internet at local online learning centres to connect to their online courses and complete their course work.
- Students have a quiet place to complete their course work, link with other students in informal support groups and write supervised exams.
- There is no cost for students to use the local online learning centres.
Contact North | Contact Nord is funded by the Government of Ontario through the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development since 1986.
240 Centrum Blvd., Unit 1 Orléans, ON
Tel: 613-830-4357, ext. 301